POWERFUL HOLY SPELL BREAKER INCENSE
The Holy Spell Incense consists of frankincense & Myrhh. Demons really dislike the smell of this. This will help eliminate monitoring spirits!
Here are a list of scriptures that support the use of Frankincense & Myrrh.
A part of ceremonial offerings (Referenced several times in Leviticus 2, 5, 6, 24; Numbers 5, 1 Chronicles 9, Nehemiah 13)
A holy ceremonial perfume (Exodus 30:34)
A perfume (Song of Solomon 3:6; 4:6)
A precious commodity – potential currency (Isaiah 60:6; Jeremiah 6:20; Revelations 18:13)
The gifts of the Magi to the Christ child (Mathew 2:11)
- A precious commodity – potential currency (Genesis 37:25)
- Anointing oil (Exodus 30:23)
- An ointment (Song of Solomon 5:5)
- A perfume (Psalm 45:8, Proverbs 7:17, Song of Solomon 1:13, 4:14, 5:13)
- An incense (Song of Solomon 3:6, 4:6)
- A with mixed edible spices to be eaten (Song of Solomon 5:1)
- The gifts of the Magi to the Christ child (Mathew 2:11)
- Mixed with wine and given to Jesus on the cross (Mark 15:23)
*Charcoal disks are required*
Burning the *Holy Spell Breaker Incense* while bathing in the *Holy Spell Breaker Bath Remedy* will have a more powerful effect.